Roundup® for Northern Lawns
Roundup for Northern Lawns is a tough weed killer for use on Northern grasses that kills weeds, not the lawn! This tough weed killer kills 253 types of weeds and works fast on hard-to-kill weeds (see inside booklet for weed list). It won't harm lawns when used as directed on Northern grasses, including Bluegrass, Fescue, Zoysia, Perennial Ryegrass. This product starts working immediately, is rainproof in as little as 3 hours, and controls weeds for up to 3 months (as listed). Roundup For Lawns3 kills the root so weeds won't come back. Apply Roundup For Lawns3 to actively growing weeds during the early growth stages for the best results. Apply in spring or fall when daytime temperatures are between 45°F and 90°F. Roundup For Lawns3 is a simple step for home lawn care. No weeds. No worry.
- Kills weeds, not the lawn
- Kills 253 types of weeds, including crabgrass, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge (see inside booklet for weed list)
- For use on Northern grasses, including Bluegrass, Fescue, Zoysia, Perennial Ryegrass
- Starts working immediately, is rainproof in as little as 3 hours, and controls weeds for up to 3 months (as listed)
- MCPA, dimethylamine salt: 3.85%
- Dicamba, dimethylamine salt: 0.43%
- Sulfentrazone: 0.22%
- Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift.
- Do not treat when air temperatures exceed 85°F as damage may occur.
- Application at rates above specified on this label may cause injury to turfgrass.
- Do not apply this product to food crops (gardens and vegetables), forage crops, or ornamental plants including flowers, trees, shrubs, hedges, woody ornamentals, groundcovers established in landscape plantings and other nontarget plants.
- Do not spray exposed roots of ornamentals and trees.
- Do not use clippings from the treated areas as mulch or compost around flowers, ornamentals, trees, or in vegetable gardens.
- Not for use on turf being grown for sale or other commercial use such as sod, or for commercial seed production, or for research purposes.
- Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Store in original container in a locked storage area inaccessible to children or pets.
- Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
- This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.