Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed High Traffic Mix
Scotts® Turf Builder® Grass Seed High Traffic Mix establishes strong roots and self-repairs to withstand wear and tear. It quickly repairs damaged lawns for a durable, livable lawn. Scotts wraps each seed in a unique 4 in 1 WaterSmart® PLUS Coating that absorbs 2x more water than uncoated seed, feeds with essential nutrients, and helps protect seedlings from disease. Grow Quicker, Thicker, Greener Grass. Guaranteed.
- Establishes strong roots and self-repairs to withstand wear and tear
- Quickly repairs damaged lawns for a durable, livable lawn
- Contains our exclusive 4 in 1 WaterSmart® PLUS coating that absorbs 2X more water than uncoated seed, feeds to jumpstart growth, and helps protect seedlings against disease
- Grows quicker, thicker, greener grass guaranteed!
- Fine bladed texture with medium drought tolerance
Rake area to loosen the top layer of soil and remove dead grass. For best results, add a thin layer of Scotts® Turf Builder® LawnSoil™ before applying seed.
Apply using a Scotts® spreader. Lightly rake the seed into the soil. For best results, apply Scotts® Turf Builder® Starter® Food for New Grass.
Watering is a critical step to seeding success. Water daily or as needed to keep the soil surface moist until the seedlings reach at least 2 inches tall.
Seed will begin to grow in 5-10 days. You can mow the seedlings when they reach 3 inches in height. Do not apply a weed control product until after at least four mowings.
Fall and spring are the best times to plant grass seed because seed germinates best when temperatures are between 60°F and 80°F.